Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if locks from any other nissan would work in the doors or the hatch back. I need just the hatch lock, but would like for the doors and hatch locks to match.

· Viva el iPod
4,434 Posts
Or if you look around you might find a set of solex locks (they look like those U-lock bike locks) , those are the best IMO and not too many people have them. That way you'll have extra security, but your ignition key will be different, so if you mind that, just get a the trunk lock and get it rekeyed.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys I was wishing that a different set of locks from another car would work, that way I could go to the local junkyard and buy a set. Is there any place on the net that would let me know if there is another set that would work? :cheers:

· B12 Enthusiast
861 Posts
I am assuming that your local yard does not include another Pulsar of any year ? I would probably take the old lock along and see if they have any 87-90 Sentras to compare it to. The sentra lock is easy enough to get to anyways. It would be worth a shot. Doubtful you will find anything that wil tell you that they are the same. You'd probably be best just to try and match one up.

:)

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The local junkyard has one, but there is no locks or t tops in it. It's kind a shame. But I will have to check out the 87-90 Sentras the next time I go there. Thanks. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.