Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
If your Sentra is truely an SE, you have the 1.6L engine. Your Vin tag on the door will have an engine code as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your help. I have money from the military i need to spend, cause i am gonna fly out to Iraq and kill Saddam for America. well I want to spend about 10k asap. this way If i die i can give the car to my lil brother to finish for me. thanks to you all for any help i get on this board.
~lalo

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Lalo said:
I have money from the military i need to spend, cause i am gonna fly out to Iraq and kill Saddam for America.
Great :rolleyes: . Oh well. Nonetheless... you've got a GA16DE. The SE-Rs are rare beasts indeed and surprisingly quick. The best way to tell is to look at the engine. If it looks somewhat like this, you've got a GA16DE:

1,267 Posts
Lalo said:
thanks for your help. I have money from the military i need to spend, cause i am gonna fly out to Iraq and kill Saddam for America. well I want to spend about 10k asap. this way If i die i can give the car to my lil brother to finish for me. thanks to you all for any help i get on this board.
~lalo
Good luck over there, and happy hunting!

·
Search Whore
209 Posts
good luck!

with that 10k you could do alot. I'd say call up hotshot and talk to them about a turbo kit. get some big brakes and a nice suspension, leather interior and a nice paint job oh and some light wheels... damn I wish I had 10 grand. Anyway kick some ass and keeping posting here while youre over there if you can!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.