Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong spot but I was just wondering what would be the better buy a 91 Silvia or a Skyline GTR, I was just don't know which would be better to invest in and what one would be better to be a daily driver? thanks for taking the time to answer my question

· i'm an asshole
2,014 Posts
ok, since you're in canada its much easier to get one of those than it is here in the US, since there is no way to have it fully legalized. honestly, i would take a GTR over just about anything. but it really depends what you want from the car. if its your daily driver and you don't plan on putting a lot of money into it, i'd get the silvia since it will be better on gas. what are your plans for the car?

· Registered
26 Posts
you can also get the silvia and put the rb26det in it and make a really wicked drift car or track terror if you are going to race you need to concider what style you are doing and what makes you most comfortable when driving and if you are new to racing all togetrher i would simply go with the cheepest platform you can find before spending 76.000 on a pretty c ar that nissan wont let you modify cant wait till i can get a gtr but i wouldn't use it as my first car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.