Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see these sentras/200sx with different trunk panels/reflectors/whatever-u-wanna-call-it, and I was wondering where to get one from.
Also, could I just do some custom work myself? Or would I have to buy a whole new panel?

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same question. I have seen other sentras out there with a black center reflector (not the carbor fiber one either). I'd really like to know where I can get one. I don't trust my painting skills so I'd like to find one already made.
any ideas?

Jim

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
if you do a search on the boards for rear reflector you'll see everyones opinions.
Basically there are 4 different Sentra rears. All black with square reverse lights, red with square reverse lights, red with oval reverse lights, grey with oval reverse lights. XE's had black, GXE's got red, and SE-L's got the grey.
People have been known to paint it their body color, or black. Also carbon fiber tape will stick, but its ghettoness is questionable. Finally there are people who just mod the whole rear and do a 'skyline' look (not the same as conversion).

Seth

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My sentra is that strange green color, I wonder if that black panel would look better than the stock red one. I would like to put altezza style lights on.
any thoughts?

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts

Attachments

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jay,
That looks great! I'm really impressed. I dig all the styling cues of your car, mind if I borrow your ideas? :)
If I can just get my wife to go along with it. (its really her car) Where did you get your center piece?

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts