Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are bi-weekly meets that have been going on consistent for the last two months. The amount of people showing has spiked. We now get at least 15 240s with a bunch of our Sentra, Altima and one or two Maximas.

The next meet is tonight the 1st. Tonight’s meet will take place at:

BIG BOY TOYS
81-05 Queens Blvd.
Elmhurst, NY 11373

We will meet there and continue to the Sage Diner for dinner. Here is the address for the diner:

Sage Diner
8030 Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst, NY 11373
(718) 457-7575

The dinner is scheduled for 11:30pm. If anyone shows up early just go to Big Boy Toys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would leave us with the following schedule:

Nov. 15th
Nov. 29th
Dec. Friday the 13th!
Dec. 27th Celebrate and compare x-mas goodies. I know a lot of guys are giving themselves SRs for x-mas.

That would be to the end of the year. By Jan it will be cold as a witches nipple and most cars if not all will be in for the winter. Meets will continue but indoors permanently until the summer. Time to break out the winter beaters and the FWD commuter cars.

As always there are also NJ meets that take place close to Bi-weekly at E-town. They are mostly from the SR20 forums but they invite everyone and hanging with them is pretty cool.

It looks like next season will be a busy one. I think the guys are going to work on having some kind of meet or event for us to go to every weekend.

Please email, PM or reply to this post if you would like any more information or if you would like to be added to the attendees list.

D

·
0 Posts
I might come through one of these days once my license makes it out if its suspended mode.. Maybe, if you guys dont mind let me know.. is the kid with the s15 conversion gonna be there.?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
duttyturbo said:
I might come through one of these days once my license makes it out if its suspended mode.. Maybe, if you guys dont mind let me know.. is the kid with the s15 conversion gonna be there.?
I know he was at the last one. I think tonight should be a good one. I will keep you posted.

Email me if you ever want any new info.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
How come we just finding out about this???????

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It started as a 240sx meet. We got the usual 4 or 5 guys. Then expanded it to include the sentra guys because we were always invited to your meets.

Now it is all Nissan and will sooner or later grow beyond that.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Then again...I work every Friday night anyway...:(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They start late. We show up at like 11:30. I got home at 3am last friday. We had a great time. And that was with cold ass weather.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Great....I dont leave work till about 2 am...then it'll take some time to drive from Rosedale over to BB Toys.......so....I still wouldn't make it. :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are only our set meet dates. We do chill at most auto events. We are always out.

Sat is the Altimas meet in Staten Island.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I got a class on Saturdays. :(

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
altimate94 said:
ill be there eventually................. :D
Hey altimate, do you have red/white custom tail lights? is it a green altima?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Oh, I never even notice the XTC link in your sig...I was at the meet on Saturday...well I was for a few minutes anyway. :D I had the blue B14 sentra

·
Registered
220 Posts
andre said:
Oh, I never even notice the XTC link in your sig...I was at the meet on Saturday...well I was for a few minutes anyway. :D I had the blue B14 sentra
what time where u there..........did u see my car..........?
i didnt get there till like 2:45 and i left at about 4

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I did...I was there after 2 too...I left because I had to pick up my mother...she works in hempstead.

·
Registered
44 Posts
can u send me some more info on that meet i'm interested i got my snetra SE a few months ago ...but i,ve always been a nissan nut ever since my 87 sentra. send me some more info please.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Its tomorrow at 10:30...the location is Sage Diner off Queens blvd. You take LIE west to Queens blvd exit and head towards the stop sign. Make the right and you will be on the service road bare left for the main road. From there its like 4-5 lights on your left hand side. You have to make a left somewhere from the main road but I forgot where.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Whoa...is this 10:30 on Saturday night??

M

·
0 Posts
Hey guys i'm new to this just became a member today. Anyway if u guys have nissan meets just drop me a note and let me know i dont know if u have to be a member or something but me and my boys all drive nissans and wouldnt mind chillin or even racing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts