41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
do you have the headers and downpipe too or just the exhaust

·
Registered
329 Posts
I just have the exhaust. Was kinda thinking about getting a header, but probably won't, at least not right away.

·
Registered
72 Posts
im also assuming im going to go with the 00-01 model of the exhaust?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yes, sorry, the one you're looking for is the 00-01 SE 2.0 Sentra exhaust.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, I have posted 2 previous threads regarding QG16DE modifications but sad to say, no one replied to my thread. But anyway, I am already did the I/H/E setup on my QG16DE namely AEM CAI, 4-2-1 extractor with 2" downpipe setup. The catalytic convertor was also removed and the stock centre and rear mufflers are replaced with 2" free flow mufflers. I am also using the Unorthodox crankshaft pulley. But however my low end seems to be very laggy and the power will only comes in after the 4k rpm zone. I have tried advancing my ignition timing with a CONSULT but it doesn't seems to improve alot. Is there any other ways I can do to improve my low end? I will greatly appreciate if someone can enlighten me. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2005 Sentra 1.8s
I want to start my mods out slow.
I see you say go with the cold air Intake and a catback system.
When I looked for the cold air intake all I could find was for the 2.5 L not the 1.8
Do you have a link or a website for me so I can get started.
Thanks Robert.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unorthodox Crank Pulley

Hi,
I found this list very useful. I had already worked through the first few mods, but it gave me some good new ideas.

On that note, I was unable to find the aftermarket crank pulley for my 06 1.8L sentra. I did some google searches and looked through the unorthodox racing site, but the only ones I found were for much older vehicles and other engines.

Any links or advice would me much appreciated.

·
Registered
844 Posts
stromung is the only one actually for the 1.8. the 2.0 hks will fit fine also.
a spec exhaust will fit with a little modification.

·
Registered
844 Posts
i'm not sure which one you're referring to, but there's great deals on b15sentra in the vendor section on pretty much all available exhausts for the b15

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Mike just wondering you said for the 1.8L sentra a hotshot header and intake will work best and can you give me a link to a cat back exhaust. I want to do these and also the motor mounts but which ones will work I saw 3 on the site ?

I have a 2005 nissan sentra 1.8L S

also wondering on where is a good place for a performance clutch and flywheel.

·