Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys
Am in big problems here my nissan is not starting :rolleyes:
have been trying to check the fuel pressure which is okey.its not sparking after cranking and after further investigations i have opened the ecu which i can see one part that is blown off part no (451007) it looks like an ic or a switch .can you advise me pliz,car type GF-fb15.Eng :QG15(DE) 1497cc :cool: I still wish to drive around :fluffy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ndechu said:
HI guys
Am in big problems here my nissan is not starting :rolleyes:
have been trying to check the fuel pressure which is okey.its not sparking after cranking and after further investigations i have opened the ecu which i can see one part that is blown off part no (451007) it looks like an ic or a switch .can you advise me pliz,car type GF-fb15.Eng :QG15(DE) 1497cc :cool: I still wish to drive around :fluffy:

:wtf: Man why u opening de people ECU 4 .First things first.(1)Carman Handheld Computer.That telling u xactlee what de problem is .you pluggin it to port right under the steering wheel[left hand side](2)Check out nissan .com.they posted a bulletin on the QG's.The Sensors and connectors may need re-soldering.if one goes bad the car will not start(3)Refer to (1),then Check (2).if both fail gas and matches :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts