Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 acenta qashqai today managed to get the windscreen clear from lce and as I turned the ignition my wipers came up about 4inch and just stopped checked the fuse which I thought it may be and that is all I can find about it on line , so changed the fuse as says on line in the fuse box 2 under the bonnet and still not going , but the back wiper works as normal any ideas on this would be great as I use the car daily thanks

· Registered
3,799 Posts
Listen to hear if the motor is spinning or not. If it is, make sure the wiper arm nuts are still tight on the studs and that the linkage is still attached to the motor. Very often things will pop loose when a wiper is physically obstructed or frozen to the windshield.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply checked all the linkage all works fine and freely when off motor checked fuse and put new one in and I had a brand new motor today and fitted it all back to how it I was
I have checked the connection socket for power but only two wires are lighting up for power put still no go on wipers

· Registered
3,799 Posts
We don't have any documentation for Qashqais before '17 here in the 'States, so I can't help you with an electrical issue without a wiring diagram. If you have one, post it and I'll take a look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts