Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR BAR'S PRODUCTS
Bar's head gasket

2005 Nissan Sentra, my car was in very good condition, but some leaks is noticeable on every oil change, because coolant have to be replenished
I took it to the mechanic repair shop, and told him about the leaking coolant
(each 3,000 miles oil change they fill out the reservoir).
Mechanic putted my car in the rack and told me that he did find a coolant leaking in it
I did not have the money to fix the car. The mechanic saw the coolant leaking from (the left side of the engine and behind the alternator)
I went to the internet website and I found Bar’s “glorious reviews” on Bar’s head gasket repair. Then I bought a bottle of the product at Auto Zone
Before to put the product in the coolant, I flashed everything to make sure everything will be clean
The situation after I added the product turned really ugly and Bar’s head gasket repair clogged everything to the extreme, also steam was coming out from the water tank, followed by high pressure, and the temperature going nuts
I turned the engine off, and let the car rest for 1 hour. Then I tried again and still having they some problem
I went back to my home very furious, because my engine smell terrible due to the high temperature
Next day I went to see my mechanic. The mechanic checked everything and found all the
Cooling parts damaged and clogged and also my engine in need to be replaced by a new one. Total cost to do the whole job $ 5,978 including a new engine
I wrote letters to the maker of Bar’s Head Gasket demanding to pay for everything, but no reply

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was told that Bar's Products of Michigan bought an electric fence to keep away customers with claim on cars damaged by Bar's head gasket repair " Bar's award winner product in making things even worse than before"
Once you use it, Bar's become your lifetime enemy

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Wow... Now ^^^ THAT ^^^ was/is a completely useless read.
The O/P is likely the only one in the entire world (except maybe for those that wear tin foil hats religiously) that did NOT see the end result coming.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bar's products head gasket number 1111 patent was not accepted

Wow... Now ^^^ THAT ^^^ was/is a completely useless read.
The O/P is likely the only one in the entire world (except maybe for those that wear tin foil hats religiously) that did NOT see the end result coming.
I started digging for weeks on the NET about Bar's Products and finally I got the answer to my problem and the reason why Bar's head gasket made by Bar's Products damaged badly my engine and I found this:
"there are many consumers that got duped like me by fakes Bar’s Products Reviews posted on its WEBSITE telling the people the magic of it product and that never failed on any car"
It is a criminal activity done by Bar’s Products INC manufactured of Bar’s Head Gasket Fix to rip off people

Bar’s Head Gasket Fix was rejected and trademark not accepted ON AUGUST 28, 2009
Bar’s Products Inc, MI 48442, had no merits to obtain a US PATENT and US TRADEMARK REGISTRATION.
Its argument were not solid enough to prove anything on the product known as BAR’S PERMANENT HEAD GASKET FIX # 1111 and how the product will fix or repair anything at all

UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE
United States Patent and Trademark Office

Aug 28, 2009
NOTICE OF ABANDONMENT

HEAD GASKET FIX
Bar's Products, Inc.

THE ABOVE IDENTIFIED TRADEMARK APPLICATION WAS ABANDONED IN FULL ON 07/30/2009 FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON:

NO RESPONSE TO THE OFFICE ACTION MAILED ON 01/30/2009 WAS RECEIVED IN THE UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE (USPTO) WITHIN THE SIX-MONTH RESPONSE PERIOD. (15 U.S.C. 1062(b); TRADEMARK RULE 2.65(a)).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
car like dead body in the darage due to Bar's products

beachcomber I share your opinion .

My job situation is bad, because my job is 20 miles away from home
I'm always late and chances are that they are going to fired me
However, 3 days ago I found something important about Bar's Products

This is something that someone wrote and posted on a website and it is clear to me that Bar's Products is not having the technical know how for today's engines

Bar's used to work for a while on very old engines without aluminum heads, but now it won't work at all and it will damage engines having aluminum heads (aluminum engines manufactured from 1981 through 2013 are in big trouble)
Ask a good mechanic before using a product like Bar's and don’t trust reviews posted on the internet. Aluminum head gasket expands 33% when engine is hot and Bar’s products cracks and breaks under this expansion and as a result, you will get a bigger head gasket leaks than before for using Bar’s Products. Sodium silicate (glass) used by Bar’s will get hard as a rock at high temperature, as any glass bottle, but it will crack easily and that is why many people reported keep adding the product 2 or 3 times on the same problem

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
My job situation is bad, because my job is 20 miles away from home
I'm always late and chances are that they are going to fired me
huh..really? Always late?
I would've fired you years ago.

However, 3 days ago I found something important about Bar's Products
Not only late for work, but late to the game...

Bar's used to work for a while on very old engines without aluminum heads, but now it won't work at all and it will damage engines having aluminum heads (aluminum engines manufactured from 1981 through 2013 are in big trouble)
What's wrong with engines with aluminum heads manufactured before 1981 (and there are plenty of them) and in the future?

Ask a good mechanic before using a product like Bar's and don’t trust reviews posted on the internet.
No shit...

Aluminum head gasket expands 33% when engine is hot
So, the gasket itself grows by 33% when the engine gets hot?
Maybe it would be more accurate to say that this special "aluminum head gasket" expands 33% MORE than a standard non-aluminum head gasket.
And what is this "aluminum head gasket" you speak of?

that is why many people reported keep adding the product 2 or 3 times on the same problem
No...
People keep adding the product 2 or 3 times on the same problem because they are stupid or ignorant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts