Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
I am assuming you are looking to get your hands on a Pulsar GTi-R? Because, the N14 chassis also came as 2-door, 3-door, and 4-door cars I know of in the UK. Basically, they are the same as the Nissan Sunny but for some different body parts. The GTi-R only came LHD by my recollection, since most were straight imported from Japan without having a conversion made to mainland Europe.

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
I've driven one back in England, and it was a pure unbridled beast! SR20 + ITB + T28 + AWD = NASTINESS! I only wish I could afford one. I don't think people realise you can import cars from the UK for cheaper than Japan (if on the East Coast of US), and get them legally, since the UK has stricter emissions. We brought a BMW over when we last moved here, and had no problems making it legal here, even with it being LHD.

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
Yeah, sorry, lol moment on that one. Yeah, the regular N14 Pulsars are NA, usually GA- or SR-series, depending on trim package. You can even get some in diesels... go CD20! In all honesty I constantly forget which is "right" and "left", and when giving directions, just point and say "that one". Terrible, I know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.