Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
So is there a question here? Not trying to be a dick, but I really can't find a question in your thread. And as for lifting the engine out and it not going any further (which wasn't a direct question but I'll help anyway)... I just pulled my DE, and there are 2 engine mounts, when you start lifting it up the mounts/brackets on the egine got caught on the threads of the mounts on the car (make sense), so you have to play with them a little bit to free 'em up, also, try dropping your driveshaft cradle, and tranny mount, that will let them go at more of an angle, thus you can lift the engine up a little bit more...

· Registered
447 Posts
Too bad dropping the tranny is a pain in the @$$... I unbolted the tranny from my engine so i could pull it easier, it comes out really easily, but some of the tranny bolts are such a pain to get to... I had to drop the driveshaft cradle, and tranny mount so we could get some type of an angle out of it so that I could get some tools up there to get the damn bolts off...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.