Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i have found a couple of sites saying the Underdrive pulleys will fit the 2.0 and the 1.6. Does anyone have any confirmation on this?
I really would like one of these and since Im going to be tearing the tranny out and replacing the flywheel might as well do a few other things while Im at it.

:confused:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
92 Posts
4 Piecey Pulley Set

I meant to say I can tell you that the 1.6L and 2.0L pulleys don't interchange to my knowlegde and I have bought (2) SR20 - 4 Piece pulley sets. Both pulley sets were from UR. Here are the pics below. One set had a slightly different design on the alternator and power steering pulley, but they were basically the same.

^ (2) Water pulley
^ (2) Alternator pulley

^ (2) Crank pulleys
^ (2) Power steering pulleys

P.S.
The (4) Piece pulley set is HARD so come by. UR only makes the (2) Piece pulley set with the crank and water pulley because I called them. They said it has been about 2 or 3 years since they have made the (4) piecey pulley set for the SR20 motors. I believe there is a seller on eBay selling a (4) piece set, but the crank doesn't have the timing marks and it's not made by UR. Are you looking for the 1.6L or the 2.0L?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah im looking for the 1.6. I wish I needed a set for an sr20de but didnt get that lucky on the car.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^I highly doubt it. I will go outside later and take my 2.0L UR pulley and put it beside my 1.6L parts car. I have all 4 - 2.0L UR pulleys and I think they are ALL different.
So did you get a chance to take a look at the difference for the pulleys?

·
Registered
1 Posts
im interested in the answer about these pulleys aswell, have been searching for a full underdrive pulley set for my ga16de motor. do you guys know any sites where a full set can be found? btw its a uk spec ga16de, 1996.

·
Registered
92 Posts
im interested in the answer about these pulleys aswell, have been searching for a full underdrive pulley set for my ga16de motor. do you guys know any sites where a full set can be found? btw its a uk spec ga16de, 1996.
^A 1.6L pulley setup will fit if you can find a full set. I have a 10:1 UK SR20DE I'm going to put my 4 piece pulley set on.

So did you get a chance to take a look at the difference for the pulleys?
^I didn't get a chance this pass weekend. I was crazy busy and I want to take pics when I do it. I'll get my female friend camera and get pics of all 4. The power steering and water pump pulley may be hard to see as they are still on the car.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK so if i find a full set of the sr20 pulleys it will fit?
Im confused agian.

·
Registered
92 Posts
OK so if i find a full set of the sr20 pulleys it will fit?
Im confused agian.
My assumption is NO. You stated that you had a UK 1.6L. I stated that I have a UK 2.0L. My 2.0L 4 piece pulley set will fit the USDM,JDM, and UK SR20DE..........Sorry if I confused you a bit. I was just letting you know that if you found a 1.6L pulley set, that it should fit your motor with no problem. I'm about 99.99% sure the 2.0L pulleys are different than the 1.6L's. I have been working 12 hours M-T this week, so I haven't been able to get those pics. I'll try to get them up on SAT.

·
Registered
92 Posts
ok, so i was wondering the same thing, but if you still havent had a chance to get that looked at then thats cool, but it would be cool to find out that those are interchangable parts....
My 1.6L is about 45 minutes away from where I stay most of the time. I have been working 6 days and playing semi-pro football. I still haven't had time to, but as soon as I get a chance, I'm going to post up. :fluffy:

Nissan Performance Pulleys Sentra - AutoPartsWarehouse.com

^This link says that the 1.6L,1.8L,and the 2.0L all share the same after market pulley. I'm not sure how much justice my pics will do, because my pulley set will look different from the 1.6L anyway. Maybe I can take pics of the UR pulley set vs the stock 1.6L and stock 2.0L pulleys. I think I have a friend that has a 1.8L
as well.

Will give them a call. should be getting it here in the next month or so.
^Did you call them? I may just call them myself and ask.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts