Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm drive down monterey rd. in san jose, this street is huge, four lanes, and staight for miles. and this PT cruiser is behind me and the light turns green and he cuts some other guy off in order to pass me. so we get to a light and we both leave at a normal pace but i evtually pass him at about 50 which is the speed limit. After a while he jumps on the gas and flies past me, i look at him and he is staring at me, so i jump on it and easily pass him again. then we hit another red and i set my rpms. i get a crappy launch but i still take him off the line and i gain ground the whole way. my friend then hits my hazards just to let him know whats up.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
A PTcruiser is an updated/modern hearst that should not be racing. Why?? Why?? Why?? That fool must've watched the fast and the furious and got the "special fried rice bug":rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congratulations!!! I beat up a Handicapped person on my way to work. ............Sorry I cna be a prick. Good Kill..IMO Those PT piece of shits belong in the junkyard. Even better they are going to put a turbo on that thing..LOL what a fukin joke. Every Dodge Dealership is gonna dedicate all there time to fixing these things when they blow up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why i can be a prick? or why that neon looking hearst as you called it (which is on point) is going to have a turbo in it? The turbo spools and ...huh........ black smoke from the tail pipes. Welcome ot hte wonderful world of Dodge.................POS

·
Banned
34 Posts
yea all those pt cruser or whatever they r called have this limited edition on the rear... ive seen 999999999999999999 of them and all of them are limited edition.. dont make sense lol

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
"Hearse", not "hearst". Hearst is the shifter company.

Oh, yeah: street racing is stupid.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
The turbo spools and ...huh........ black smoke from the tail pipes.
Too bad I'll never get to see them spool up their turbos and puff their black smoke because mine puffs brownish-gray and they'll be too busy intaking my exhaust. Mind you, vipers are vipers and anything chrysler/dodge made can't get over off that car's reputation. And though these boys makes some legendary engines/cars, I just don't see a PT cruiser turbo'd, twin turbo'd, twin turbo'd with supercharger and nitrous scaring anybody, but itself. So if they can build and sell it, then it would be more than my pleasure to smoke it. And bahearn, cut us some slack on the way we spelled the pall-bearer's car:D we're emaotional right now or at least I am (turbocharged PT cruiser:rolleyes:) What next? Turbocharged CR-V, Supercharged Kia sportage, or even the new protege (Beautiful Car). It's all good, I guess. Or maybe their trying to off-set the riceboy population.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
All thoes Pt Cruisers are a Neon with a different body on them. The fromes are exactlly the same. But there is also aout 400 lbs difference. Sad to say but they need the turbo to keep up with the honda boys.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Importracer said:
Congratulations!!! I beat up a Handicapped person on my way to work.
Fuck yeah!

True story:

I hit a bum in the head with a full beer can at 60mph yesterday. Then I flipped a bitch, and ran over him and then backed up on him, and then peeled out on his inners. Then while I was sliding down the street, losing traction, switching gears as fast as I could to regain control of my car, I hit a large swarm of pigeons. After my windshield wipers cleaned all the feathers off of the window, I noticed I was on my way to hitting a line full of people diagnosed with extra chromosomes waiting to hitch a ride on the short bus. If it wasn't for the 400lb trisomy 21 mistress, I would have kept going, but her fat ass stopped my momentum just enough so that I could then regain control of my car. Luckily, no damage was done to my car, because this was all happening after I watched an episode of the A Team, and was inspired by them to weld a cattle clearer to the front of my car... just like how they have on the front of old school locomotives. After re applying paint to where the welds were, you couldnt tell that I had even moved the car out of the garage for the day.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
ha ha ha, I saw this thread in my email box going wtf? I don't even remember posting this last night... ha ha ha. I hate it when that happens. Fatigue is a crazy thing sometimes.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Sounds like when you're fatigued, the truth comes out. You get a bit rough and rowdy and you're the type of guy that's better than qualified to give the "H" gang some of your displaced aggression:)

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
boost_boy said:
Sounds like when you're fatigued, the truth comes out. You get a bit rough and rowdy and you're the type of guy that's better than qualified to give the "H" gang some of your displaced aggression:)
That would be cool to give the "H" gang a run for their money... If I could only get them to race!?! Seriously.. my area eats it for gettin a run. But I'm considering it more of a blessing than a curse. Street racing is bad, because i've been in some pretty hair raising situations before. Like back in the day when all you had to do to get a run was pull out of the driveway. Now my area is sparse like that, but at least it made me a better driver to survive those situations. But the urge still strikes me at times. Last race I had, was with an Audi TT, license plate, "TRBO TT", or something like that. Man was he sorry... ha ha ha!

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
AudiTT's beat up on a honda S2000, so I can't necessarily call it garbage. Hope you smoked his @ss with authority? I don't see audi and thei A4's, S4's, TT's or whatever? Definitely don't care to race the "H" boyz anymore because they bore me.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
boost_boy said:
Hope you smoked his @ss with authority?
My friend that is a mechanic at some euro shop works on Bmw's, and audi's all the friggin time tells me that some of the audi's that come in are running 1 bar boost. I couldn't believe my ears that they are running 1 bar stock!?! I guess they need all that get up and go for being so heavy. And, oh yes, I handed him his ass. He didnt want to race me because of my obvioius appearance, but then i gave it a little gas in 5th gear to get the boost going for a sec, and let off to give the BOV a 'shout out' to his motor. Then it was on... he even got the jump, but 3rd and 4th gear from my car just weren't having it. I even had my fat friend in the car, so maybe it could have been worse for the TT owner if he wasnt'. What is it... like for every 100lbs, adds a tenth of a second onto your time? I heard that somewhere.. but I forget where.

Z

·
0 Posts
FWIW, Subaru WRXs run 1 bar of boost stock, too. Tiny little turbos in those things.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Zak91SE-R said:
FWIW, Subaru WRXs run 1 bar of boost stock, too. Tiny little turbos in those things.
what does FWIW mean? And what size turbo's are in those WRX's? Couldn't be smaller than a T25. Thats just tiny. I know because all i got to do to see one is pop my hood.. ha ha. (Wishing for a T3/T04E for christmas this year)

Z

·
0 Posts
FWIW = for what it's worth.

I don't know the exact size of the turbo in the WRX but it's not bigger than a T25. It's either close to the same size or smaller.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts