Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
You will have much better luck if you buy it online and have someone solder it in.

I highly doubt there would be any 'legit' businesses offering to do this for you.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Reuben probably knows how...

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
GOSH! JUST BECAUSE I'M ASIAN......

seriously though, I dunno know. Consoles are not my forte. There's a reason why there's a Nintendo classic in my car. =)

·
Registered
0 Posts
try gamemaster in rowlett. I know they used to sell boot disks so Im sure they might be able to get a hold on some modchips for u. also try pop kulture in addison not really a gamer place but they do have some no region players so maybe they can do that there as well. Oh yeah there was also a place in valley view mall. used to have a sign that they can install mod chips for u there. I dunno if that store still there but it looks like an arcade also. lots of jland gaming there. somewhere downstairs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The current PS2 chips like DMS4 are still 17+ wires that need to be soldered and the majority of the points are needle point (very small). Very time consuming and a pain in the a$$. I would offer but don't ever want to touch a PS2 mod again. Good luck finding someone that will do this MOD for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts