1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
vinylex
if you are serious i can tell you the correct way to apply it to give the best protection and shine... it is not oily like armorall, gives a very muted clean look to your dash without being greasy...

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
VINYLEX contains a unique patented composition of silicone and organo-functional silicone specifically designed to provide the desired performance and appearance along with special emulsifiers that cause the formula to break on application. This release (break) on application contributes to the performance of the composition and facilitates the proper distribution of VINYLEX ingredients.
i thought silicone was bad? other than that, sounds like great stuff.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Meguiars works well without all of the grease, however, it does not last very long although it is called Endurance.

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlankgazeX said:
vinylex
if you are serious i can tell you the correct way to apply it to give the best protection and shine... it is not oily like armorall, gives a very muted clean look to your dash without being greasy...
I though Vinylex was a bish to apply?

NickZac said:
Meguiars works well without all of the grease, however, it does not last very long although it is called Endurance.
Is it easy to apply? If it doesn't last long its OK, I don't mind reapplying as long as its not too hard to do.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
bII said:
Is it easy to apply? If it doesn't last long its OK, I don't mind reapplying as long as its not too hard to do.
Just as easy as any other brand. Simply apply. It isnt much of a cleaner though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts