Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dashboard lit up like orange Christmas tree. Tried oldschool unhooking of battery in attempt to reset sensors #fail. Any advice will help. Yes under warranty, yes made appointment.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
There are literally about 15 different components that can cause the PP to drop out, Lane Cam, Front and Side Radars, EPS, steering sensors, ABS, ADAS, ADAS2, etc, etc, etc, etc. There's no hope of telling what's causing it without a code-read.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dashboard lit up like orange Christmas tree. Tried oldschool unhooking of battery in attempt to reset sensors #fail. Any advice will help. Yes under warranty, yes made appointment. View attachment 7453
Wow that's pretty shocking for such a low mileage. This error in particular is likely the control box for all of the active safety systems being unplugged or damaged. Not sure where the control box is in this Rogue(?), but in my Altima it's in the glovebox. There's different error messages for the camera not being able to see or the sensors being impared so this is surprising to see

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Wow that's pretty shocking for such a low mileage. This error in particular is likely the control box for all of the active safety systems being unplugged or damaged. Not sure where the control box is in this Rogue(?), but in my Altima it's in the glovebox. There's different error messages for the camera not being able to see or the sensors being impared so this is surprising to see
There isn't a single "control box" for ProPilot, it's a distributed system dependent on many sub-systems. Because it's actually driving the car, unlike ordinary driver assistance, ProPilot can't "limp" with a bad sensor or actuator anyplace in the system. So any malfunction, even the most minor, will disable it and cause warning messages and Christmas lights. That's simply the price of autonomous technology, its fault-tolerance level is zero.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dashboard lit up like orange Christmas tree. Tried oldschool unhooking of battery in attempt to reset sensors #fail. Any advice will help. Yes under warranty, yes made appointment.
I just got the same issue this morning on my 2021 Nissan Rogue, and was wondering what was the cause and resolution from the dealership for service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts