·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

i just got the mirror

and to power it, the mirror comes with red, white, black wires

my car (95 sentra has green, yellow, Purple) wires

anyone know which goes where so that its wired properly?

thank!!!

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
soccrstar said:
hello,

i just got the mirror

and to power it, the mirror comes with red, white, black wires

my car (95 sentra has green, yellow, Purple) wires

anyone know which goes where so that its wired properly?

thank!!!
Is kinda simple the way I did it was just to connect one wire at a time to make sure is working in the right direction. (to lazy to take the door panels off 2 ck plus is raining)

·
Tampa SR20
277 Posts
off_da_meter said:
Is kinda simple the way I did it was just to connect one wire at a time to make sure is working in the right direction. (to lazy to take the door panels off 2 ck plus is raining)
One should be your ground, constant power (if you want that) and the other is power for the turn signal. I got rid of mine awhile ago so that is off of memory.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ok, jap cars are very odd. black= ground, red= hot, white= relay/think that makes your light go blink blink. what youare going to have to do is use a multi meter and find the hot and ground, the remaining wire will be the relay. they relay wire should have no current flowing without the blinker being turnd on. so turn your meter to 20 volt DC and touch the red pointer and black pointer to differant combos until you read 12 volts untill you read +12 or somewere close to that. hope that helps. (but im kinda sure that there isnt a blinker wire right there for you.....you need to splice the mirror in)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts