Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think Prokit are probably gonna be your better bet. I've heard that the Sportkit can be pretty harsh.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
GO PRO KIT!!! Unless every road you drive on is brand new and smooth. The sportlines are great performance but can be harsh on you after a while. I have the sportlines and by myself it's okay. But with the better half in the car.....she complains after every bump in the road....

"how can you stand this?"

"stand what? when I drive the music is so loud is doesn't bother me" :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
I had the sportline kit and it rode like shit. The problem was that you need to cut the bump stops in half. After that the car rode perfect. Now I have air bags and the car rides on air.

SLAMMED SE-R

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
this is the first time I ever read any real negative comments about the Eibach line.......

I always got the impression they were next after Ground Control...

·
Registered
170 Posts
FYI:
Ground Control uses Eibach ERS springs for their coilovers.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
MP2050 said:
this is the first time I ever read any real negative comments about the Eibach line.......

I always got the impression they were next after Ground Control...
Don't get me wrong. They are GREAT springs. But not for the everyday driver. If you are driving where your roads don't buckle after every winter and stay nice and smooth all year round then they're great.

BUT, when you add a very low profile tire in the mix, you really FEEL the road.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
whoa.....

airbags.....whoa, that seems tight......
pro-kits, have some myself, installed myself, aligned myself, works great except on really,really rough roads....only cut the front bump stops, as indicated in kit.......

·
Registered
389 Posts
B&G's are just as good if not better than Eibachs and it just so happens that I have a full set for sale for the low low price of $125 + shipping. (they are 1.5 drop and ride great)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts