Nissan Forum banner

projekt_Z33 !!!update!!! 08Feb05

12K views 91 replies 20 participants last post by  Mark350GT 
#1 ·
It has been a while since I posted here. I have had little to post recently. With Z Fest Orlando quickly approaching (feb 25-27) http://sfzcc.com/zfest05/ I have my work cut out for me. I took a week off work just so I can install everything I have recently acquired. Along the way I was able to gain two sponsors, I am pretty stoked about that. I am hoping to attract a few more before the show. Below is a list of things I have recently done and or am going to complete in the very near future. Will post pics when finished.

[RECENT INSTALLS]--INJEN SES EXHAUST SYSTEM, NEW SLIM PS2 PLUS TWO CONTROLLERS/POWER INVERTER, KENWOOD EXCELON DDX7015

[AWAITING INSTALL]--PI-THON (ZEETOYZ.COM) COMPRESSION FITTINGS AND CAPS(ANODIZED BLUE), STILLEN ENGINE TORQUE DAMPENER, HOOD SHOCKS, OIL CATCH CAN

COMPLETE AUDIOBAHN SYSTEM:
AUDIOBAHN A6004T-4-CH AMP, AUDIOBAHN A8000T-MONO SUB AMP, MG DESIGN UNDER STRUT BAR ENCLOSURE(DUAL TENS)
MISCELLANEOUS INSTALL(AUDIOBAHN):
ALUM10Q 10" SUB X 2, CE1500 15' 2-CH EXPERT GRADE SIGNAL TRANSFER CABLE, CE1540 15' 4-CH EXPERT GRADE SIGNAL TRANSFER CABLE, CTCAP10 CAPACITOR X 2, ABAT0N NEG. BATTERY POST, ABAT0P POS. BATTERY POST, ARTRM4 CRIMPLESS RING TERMINAL X 4, ADBC2AGU DISTRIBUTION BLOCK X 2, AN145Q FUSE HOLDER X 1, ANL140 140 AMP FUSES, 4AWG 2 AMP PWR KIT

[AWAITING PAINT]--VIZAGE FIBERGLASS KIT & SPOILER, REAR WIPER ARM AND CENTERING HOLES SHAVED (HATCH AWAITING PAINT)

see progress pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/609852

As seen in the link (logo) above, my friendZ and I have started a Z club. That will be some work in itself to make it successful. Anyways, thanks for checking out my page!

See less See more
#3 ·
ZEALOUZ said:
It has been a while since I posted here. I have had little to post recently. With Z Fest Orlando quickly approaching (feb 25-27) http://sfzcc.com/zfest05/ I have my work cut out for me. I took a week off work just so I can install everything I have recently acquired. Along the way I was able to gain two sponsors, I am pretty stoked about that. I am hoping to attract a few more before the show. Below is a list of things I have recently done and or am going to complete in the very near future. Will post pics when finished.
Love the car! I can't wait until I have enough money to actually start modifying mine, :thumbup: .

#14 ·
next? well, as far as paid for: 1) plenum is being polished, will be done on wed. 2) ordered 03 non-nav cluster (cubby) so that i can install a 7 inch touch screen behind it easily and cleanly. (screen went back order:mad: )

very soon, 1) repaint and blend body kit (prior to HIN atlanta) 2) corbeau racing seats in blue (either the a4's or the cr1's) 3) more pi-thon fittings (for UTR tube and pop charger) 4) possibly change out sub box for fiberglass or CF version 5) Digital signal processor, center channel, nav 6) cusco A-arms and sway bars 7) interior dress up (paint and CF pieces)

i probably forgot a few things! will continue to update this thread.

Forced induction late this year early next year!

#20 · (Edited)
This HAS!!! to be a joke, right?!?!
now, why did you have to go there! see, i like to take pics of all kinds of things. i think photagraphy is an art. if you don't like it keep it to yourself! you don't have be an ass about things. obviously you are a very immature individual and you are making an ass out of yourself. now everybody knows what kind of person you are.

would you like to see other pics of mine? i have plenty of different subjects for i am learning to use a camera to achieve photo art. don't like it? too bad!!! notice the Z hat? i have done everything to my car minus paint-(ext.) and the polished plenum, this picture is meant to show just that, my dedication to something i love to do!

#21 ·
I can understand and share your same interest in cars. I am not busting you for that. However, I do think that it is a bit rediculous to take a photo of yourself shirtless with your car. I am not sure which you are more proud of, your car or your buldging biceps. To each their own, if you are happy with pictures like these and don't mind posting them all over the internet then more power to you. I withhold my right to think its silly and sort of vain though.

#22 ·
3-fity said:
I can understand and share your same interest in cars. I am not busting you for that. However, I do think that it is a bit rediculous to take a photo of yourself shirtless with your car. I am not sure which you are more proud of, your car or your buldging biceps. To each their own, if you are happy with pictures like these and don't mind posting them all over the internet then more power to you. I withhold my right to think its silly and sort of vain though.
point is, don't like it, keep it to yourself. if you are being asked your opinion give it in a respectable way. your comment was totally off subject and just polluted my thread! there is a time and place for everything, obviously you have not figured that out yet! you must be a young buck! i know you have heard the saying "If you have nothing nice to say,........i am sure you know the rest!!! all you have to do now is learn to apply it.

keep this thread on subject please!

#26 ·
MrEous said:
I dunno...if I were to take a pic showing the hard work I've personally put into my own car I think I would have taken one of me actually turning a wrench.
that pic was after a long day at work on my Z prepping it for a show. my shirt is off because it was oily and dirty from changing the oil late in the day. i drove home with out it because i didn't want to stain my seat. i was nasty!

let's please keep this thread on subject, thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.