Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while since I posted here. I have had little to post recently. With Z Fest Orlando quickly approaching (feb 25-27) http://sfzcc.com/zfest05/ I have my work cut out for me. I took a week off work just so I can install everything I have recently acquired. Along the way I was able to gain two sponsors, I am pretty stoked about that. I am hoping to attract a few more before the show. Below is a list of things I have recently done and or am going to complete in the very near future. Will post pics when finished.

[RECENT INSTALLS]--INJEN SES EXHAUST SYSTEM, NEW SLIM PS2 PLUS TWO CONTROLLERS/POWER INVERTER, KENWOOD EXCELON DDX7015

[AWAITING INSTALL]--PI-THON (ZEETOYZ.COM) COMPRESSION FITTINGS AND CAPS(ANODIZED BLUE), STILLEN ENGINE TORQUE DAMPENER, HOOD SHOCKS, OIL CATCH CAN

COMPLETE AUDIOBAHN SYSTEM:
AUDIOBAHN A6004T-4-CH AMP, AUDIOBAHN A8000T-MONO SUB AMP, MG DESIGN UNDER STRUT BAR ENCLOSURE(DUAL TENS)
MISCELLANEOUS INSTALL(AUDIOBAHN):
ALUM10Q 10" SUB X 2, CE1500 15' 2-CH EXPERT GRADE SIGNAL TRANSFER CABLE, CE1540 15' 4-CH EXPERT GRADE SIGNAL TRANSFER CABLE, CTCAP10 CAPACITOR X 2, ABAT0N NEG. BATTERY POST, ABAT0P POS. BATTERY POST, ARTRM4 CRIMPLESS RING TERMINAL X 4, ADBC2AGU DISTRIBUTION BLOCK X 2, AN145Q FUSE HOLDER X 1, ANL140 140 AMP FUSES, 4AWG 2 AMP PWR KIT

[AWAITING PAINT]--VIZAGE FIBERGLASS KIT & SPOILER, REAR WIPER ARM AND CENTERING HOLES SHAVED (HATCH AWAITING PAINT)

see progress pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/609852

As seen in the link (logo) above, my friendZ and I have started a Z club. That will be some work in itself to make it successful. Anyways, thanks for checking out my page!

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
Very clean, can't wait for the finished product. What did you do with you Vielside side wings, I'll buy them off you... :D

·
See you in the rear view
517 Posts
ZEALOUZ said:
It has been a while since I posted here. I have had little to post recently. With Z Fest Orlando quickly approaching (feb 25-27) http://sfzcc.com/zfest05/ I have my work cut out for me. I took a week off work just so I can install everything I have recently acquired. Along the way I was able to gain two sponsors, I am pretty stoked about that. I am hoping to attract a few more before the show. Below is a list of things I have recently done and or am going to complete in the very near future. Will post pics when finished.
Love the car! I can't wait until I have enough money to actually start modifying mine, :thumbup: .

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
Z-INCOGNITO said:
Lookin good my brother... do you still have your old sides and lip?

Dude, you are so unoriginal! You totally stole that Screen Name!!!!! You are a joke--HAHAHAHAHA

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
wow that a beautiful Z... what next to come ?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
next? well, as far as paid for: 1) plenum is being polished, will be done on wed. 2) ordered 03 non-nav cluster (cubby) so that i can install a 7 inch touch screen behind it easily and cleanly. (screen went back order:mad: )

very soon, 1) repaint and blend body kit (prior to HIN atlanta) 2) corbeau racing seats in blue (either the a4's or the cr1's) 3) more pi-thon fittings (for UTR tube and pop charger) 4) possibly change out sub box for fiberglass or CF version 5) Digital signal processor, center channel, nav 6) cusco A-arms and sway bars 7) interior dress up (paint and CF pieces)

i probably forgot a few things! will continue to update this thread.

Forced induction late this year early next year!

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
That is just plain sexay. If I didn't have to drive my car everyday, I'd love to do some stuff like that. Looks great.

·
See you in the rear view
517 Posts
ZEALOUZ said:
finally got my plenum polished!!! i wanted to be done by HIN orlando! accomplished!!!
Wow, that is gorgeous. I can't wait to get my crawford plenum and then I'll have to get it polished up too. Bet that's gonna look awesome in your car!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
This HAS!!! to be a joke, right?!?!
now, why did you have to go there! see, i like to take pics of all kinds of things. i think photagraphy is an art. if you don't like it keep it to yourself! you don't have be an ass about things. obviously you are a very immature individual and you are making an ass out of yourself. now everybody knows what kind of person you are.

would you like to see other pics of mine? i have plenty of different subjects for i am learning to use a camera to achieve photo art. don't like it? too bad!!! notice the Z hat? i have done everything to my car minus paint-(ext.) and the polished plenum, this picture is meant to show just that, my dedication to something i love to do!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts