Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the people that have Projectors. I can't get mine to focus on the street. When I put on my High Beams it's in the trees. And the Low Beams are everywhere most of it on the street but I know it could be more.And I do'nt see no adjustment screws. So if there is away to fix that please let me know.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There are two adjustment screw on each light. The passenger side adjustment is on the lower left side of the back of the projector bulb. The drivers side adjustment is on the top right side of the projector bulb. Find a flat area and park the car in front of a wall and play around with the screws. I'm not exactly sure which way you have to turn, but you'll figure it out. You might also want to check the install again. Make sure that both lights are lined up correctly. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx, I will have to give it a try cause I know them Lights are a pain in the ass to put in and take out. So, when i do it I will inform you. Thanx for the help. And I have the Dual Projectors... I didn't notice any adjusting screws but I will just have to look again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts