Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they still sell those projector lights for the 200sx and i what to know where i can find some eye lide for my lights.

www.xatsales.com

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
www.rspeed.com

they were selling them for around 128$ Eye lids I have been thinking about making some in CarbonFiber for the projectors like the BMW style.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Syn
if you make those in carbon fiber i want 'em that was one of the ideas i was thinking of

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: www.rspeed.com

syndicate-bro said:
they were selling them for around 128$ Eye lids I have been thinking about making some in CarbonFiber for the projectors like the BMW style.
Yo Syn.... I'll most definitely be down to get a set of these... gotta complement my cf hood and cf skyline grill. BTW, the grill is awesome! Are you planning on making any other products for the b14 200sx in cf?

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are several sites that sell 200sx projectors now, it's like the 200sx came back into fashion or something.. I'm finding projectors, hoods, euros, all that stuff.. I'd only get the projectors * black ones * and a CF hood, no euros for me..

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can make C/F Projectors...

If you buy the regular projectors and send them to me I can pull them apart and overlay the chrome inside with Carbon Fiber.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
I want it

syndicate
how much to add the carbon fiber in the projectors?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
100$+shipping.

I hope that sounds fair. its really labor intensive.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Decent price. More than likely worth it. Carbon Feezy on the projector lights ... Real nice. Anyone know of some sites to shop around for the best deal so I can get mine shipped off to Syn?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts