Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a idea for a new projector headlamp. the new one with the halo rim is cool but it has one problem. ITS FLAT! the lenses are recessed in the housing. wouldn't it be cooler if they were pertruding from the housing with "tubes" around them. to give you an idea of what i'm talking bout. picture the altezzas for the sentra or better yet the headlights on the new altima. i might buy a set of the older projector sets without the halo, fabricate the tubes, chrome plate them and move the lenses in the tube. but the problems is niether the outer lens or the 2 inner lenses are removeable and then the problem of were you would put the bulbs. syndicate if you could do this you are the shit and my new role model. and then have the corner lens and headlamps one piece

·
Banned
809 Posts
ummm no..

Ummm no.. in my PERSONAL opinion.. i believe that would look like total crap.. even if syndicate bro did it.. I believe the projector headlights (halo) are just as good as any other headlight, if not better.. its more classy, and sporty looking... besides, dont all sentra's and 200sx's come with stock fog lamps?.. those take care of alot of my lighting.. but.. thats my 2 cents. :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope all sentras dont have fog lamps. Have you seen up close what the headlamps on the new altimas look like? there flat out awsome. ive even thought about trading in my sentra for the 2.5 altima but i couldn't afford much else if i did so i'll just keep my lowly (for now) b14. well different strokes for differents strokes but to me a projector modeled after the ones on the new altima or mostly any 2002, 2003 car with projectors from the factory would look better than the ones we got now becuase the ones we got now mimic the bmws to much and since most late model cars with projectors from the factory have done away with tradition rectangular shaped head lights it would look different enough and wont look its blatantly copying something. (such as m3 mirrors, z3 fenders, led turn signals in mirrors)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts