Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is my problem. The other day I went to order some projectors and everybody was sold out of the chrome ones. I went to matrix racing, r-speed, and superhightechnology. Does anybody know where else I can get them?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
what the difference between projectors and the reg. headlights besides the look. can anyone tell me if it is brighter or wha?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
really? as in how bright? if u put aftermarket bulbs in there will it be jes as bright as the original?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well i got a 95 200 SX and the headlight from the 95 and 96 or different from the 97-98 one. The projector headlight, i think are as little birghter then 97-98 oem headlight but I said 2 time better then the 95-96 oem headlight.And those projector look so damn good :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey AyrtonSennaD. I asked you a couple of question on this other forum (that the server as been down for a couple of days) about your swap(Have seen them??) Anyway I just want to let you know that you can email if you haven't seen these question @ [email protected]

I have a couple question for ya!

J

·
0 Posts
A place with reasonable prices is www.asylumms.com
Im pretty sure they have the projector lights, but as for other 200 SX stuff, its pretty scarse...
DOWN WITH HONDAS AND THEIR OVERFLOW OF AFTERMARKET PARTS.... ANY NEW NISSAN IS BETTER THAN THE CIVIC OF ACCORD...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, has anyone had a problem with their projection lights after install? After installing mine, every time I put the high beams on, the lows go off; then when I revert back to the lows....all of them stay on. What's going on?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds like your wires are connected wrong. From the projector wires there are three that go to a connector. Brown, Grey, and Green. The three wires from your stock headlight should be Red/Black, Red/Yellow, and Black. The Brown goes to the Red/Black, Grey goes to Red/Yellow, and Green goes to Black. This should solve your problems.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If what honda said doesn't work then you'll need to re-check your grounding. Best way to solve the grounding problem would be to sand away the paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts