1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
hah

haha, let me know how it goes findign tail lights, If you have a 200, GOOD LUCK, if you have a sentra.. then you do have luck. get the proj. from urbanimports.com, check aroudn here, called "halo angel eye proj." 205$ shipped.. with clear corners.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
That's not true. Clear corners are $24.95 for the 95-98 sentra/200sx. 95-98 altezzas are $189. Nissan Sentra / 200SX 95-98 Chrome Housing / Clear Lenses Headlight wiith *Angel Ring* $179.99

www.autodynamic.com in the search, type in sentra

·
Registered
553 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the crystal clear corner lenses? The ones with the gun metal look? I know Nis-Knacks used to, but when I checked their website, they didn't have them up.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i bought my reverse indiglo from procarparts and the gauges work fine but they switched the line for the fasten selt belt sign and brights and stuff.... besides i want the CYSTAL CLEAR not just the plain clear corner ya those things cost 20 but i dont want those

·
Registered
126 Posts
hey alpha ur gonna have a problem with tail lights. The only aftermarket tail lights out there so far are altezzas and they come in a yummy chrome or stealth housing. There is also those DIY that I believe andre and a few others out there have done. I think umm spraying it is one of the options.

S

·
0 Posts
way to make that cash stanzaboi. You just won those off ebay for what? $117+25 shipping? Quite a markup.

·
Registered
16 Posts
1 Pair of B14 projectors for sale

Yes, I did win the bid on ebay. But the projectors that I am selling were purchased last week, for $200+ shipping. I figured that I could buy the ones on ebay, and sell the ones I previously bought($225). If don't sell them, I will just put them on my gf's 95 Sentra. Please, before you go out making a fool of yourself, find out the facts. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts