Nissan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
this mofo ever sell?

its hard to buy a modded car because you can't get a loan for what a car has in mods, only what it is booked at. A 1.6 b14 isn't close to 8k unfortunally or I would have a smaller payment on my b15

·
Registered
299 Posts
xbrandonx said:
this mofo ever sell?

its hard to buy a modded car because you can't get a loan for what a car has in mods, only what it is booked at. A 1.6 b14 isn't close to 8k unfortunally or I would have a smaller payment on my b15
I just put it back on E-Bay for $6900. Maybe I should smash it into little pieces!

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
motivational1 said:
I just put it back on E-Bay for $6900. Maybe I should smash it into little pieces!
if you have the stock parts you could part it out and then sell it like that, you could get a decent price for your parts and still get like 3500 for the car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
xbrandonx said:
if you have the stock parts you could part it out and then sell it like that, you could get a decent price for your parts and still get like 3500 for the car.
Not worth my time and effort. It has way too many things on it and I don't have all the stock parts anymore.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
motivational1 said:
Not worth my time and effort. It has way too many things on it and I don't have all the stock parts anymore.
yeah, figured, the car I got was heavily modifed and I got it for just about what it runs stock. Actully a stealership would have probably wanted more for a stock one anyways.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts