1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
sooo, i looked at the bid history and noticed "superman" was bidding against himself? :confused: lol how did that happen?
tony200 said:
how much does it run for? and why do you guys want to sell it?
mike sakie just has to many cars, and this is the one that had to go. admit it, if you had a bunch of sr's and turbos.........the ga is the runt of the group :(

we have way to many mikes.....

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
1.6pete said:
sooo, i looked at the bid history and noticed "superman" was bidding against himself? :confused: lol how did that happen?
Superman put in a bid with a limit of $1000. Then srbollin5 bid it up to $1025 (his max known only to him), and ebay automatically bid up for superman until it hit $1000.

Lew

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
lshadoff said:
Superman put in a bid with a limit of $1000. Then srbollin5 bid it up to $1025 (his max known only to him), and ebay automatically bid up for superman until it hit $1000.

Lew
oh......ok so it bid in increments under srbollin even though sr out bid him. ok, it was just a question (i dont know how ebay works. i just press bid lol) thanks.

·
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1.6pete said:
oh......ok so it bid in increments under srbollin even though sr out bid him. ok, it was just a question (i dont know how ebay works. i just press bid lol) thanks.
This car is worth much more than your average 200sx...measley bids like $1000 isn't going to get it done.... If it were mine I wouldn't let it go below 8k... clean is an understatement... not to mention you could grab all the old issues of SCC that it was featured in and show the car.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
myoung said:
This car is worth much more than your average 200sx...measley bids like $1000 isn't going to get it done.... If it were mine I wouldn't let it go below 8k... clean is an understatement... not to mention you could grab all the old issues of SCC that it was featured in and show the car.
i know mike.....dont worry :thumbup: i was simply stateing a reason as to why mike was selling it. your car and wes' car pushed the limits of a turbo setup and blew us away with the numbers your putting down.......this car is exactly the same thing minus a blower.

·
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1.6pete said:
i know mike.....dont worry :thumbup: i was simply stateing a reason as to why mike was selling it. your car and wes' car pushed the limits of a turbo setup and blew us away with the numbers your putting down.......this car is exactly the same thing minus a blower.
Didn't really mean you specifically...

Just don't understand when people bid some stupid amount.. obviously the reserve is going to be above $1500... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i do that, you keep a handle on the price better. what do do is instead of bidding your max amount all at once, you bid a bunch of times in small increments. that also keeps "bid wars" down. when you bid small and some one then out bids you, you wait a bit....feel it out so to speak. then bid again....nice and slow, with your brain (not the [email protected]@d you got from looking at the car lol) if you bid 8k right there and every time that guy bids he is out bid......he will go until he beats you (us men and our need to win :rolleyes: )

its all strategy mike....strategy :thumbup:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Damn, $7900 Buy it now!!! Can't believe it isn't sold yet. That is a steal.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
wow...what a steal. i looked upto that car for years

·
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
1.6pete said:
i do that, you keep a handle on the price better. what do do is instead of bidding your max amount all at once, you bid a bunch of times in small increments. that also keeps "bid wars" down. when you bid small and some one then out bids you, you wait a bit....feel it out so to speak. then bid again....nice and slow, with your brain (not the [email protected]@d you got from looking at the car lol) if you bid 8k right there and every time that guy bids he is out bid......he will go until he beats you (us men and our need to win :rolleyes: )

its all strategy mike....strategy :thumbup:
That's fine for a normal item... but there is obviously a minimum bid here and you already know it's in the $7900 range...so it's no where near those cheap ass bids...so why bother? Your strategy is flawed in this case.. plus if you had 8k then you would buy it now...

On other items....That's the same strategy that ends up costing you more than if you went down to the store and bought it..lol

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,227 Posts
myoung said:
That's fine for a normal item... but there is obviously a minimum bid here and you already know it's in the $7900 range...so it's no where near those cheap ass bids...so why bother? Your strategy is flawed in this case.. plus if you had 8k then you would buy it now...

On other items....That's the same strategy that ends up costing you more than if you went down to the store and bought it..lol
It says the reserve is $7400 and previous attempt to sell the bids got to $7300.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i guess whoever wins the bid on this car will have alot of in fun in it. mike did the work on the car that makes it a lil beast.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
WHY!!!!

Mike, you were the reason I got my car, and kept it the same color Don't do it man. At least sell me your bumper first. Well looks like I'm the only one with a modded Magenta 200, and it's stayin that color till I die or she dies!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts