Nissan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please get rid of the two tone wheel cover and shifter boot! All Black Please!
www.redlinegoods.com
Here is their products in the NX:

25th Anniversary Maxima Shift Knob. Screws on w/o using annoying allen key screws!
http://www.redlinegoods.com/B13product.shtm

Word is that the Nissan 350Z pedals fit our cars too. But Sparcos are cheaper.

I will be watching this project with a close eye! I am the NX Police! :hal: :banhump: !!

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Low Budget? Get a set of classic seats. Also, use the 200SX side seat slider covers and reverse the order of the seats bottoms. Put the drivers side on the pass side and vicea versa. The padding will be firmer that way. We have the write up right here:
http://nissannx.info/pages/seat_install.html
Never mind the 200SX seats, it is the same install.

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW, thanks for the shifter bushings install. I have all ES bushings but those bushings in my car if that makes sense.

·
NPM Executive Editor
214 Posts
Pretty White said:
BTW, thanks for the shifter bushings install. I have all ES bushings but those bushings in my car if that makes sense.
There's definite plans for the seats and other interior parts. Our April issue will have a new update.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
very nice nx, like i said on sr forum your wheel paint job is top notch :thumbup:

one question though, i see this all the time, that e-brake boot.........is it supposed to go over about half the handle? it just seems odd.

(this thread is very strange to read after those posts were deleted lol)

·
NPM Executive Editor
214 Posts
1.6pete said:
very nice nx, like i said on sr forum your wheel paint job is top notch :thumbup:

one question though, i see this all the time, that e-brake boot.........is it supposed to go over about half the handle? it just seems odd.

(this thread is very strange to read after those posts were deleted lol)
I definitely took the picture of the nice side of the car but the plan is to deal with the bad fenders and pieces on the car as well.

I never saw what the off topic posts were. Young killed them quick ;)

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
214 Posts
SR20AL said:
Definitely plan on dealing with those. The NX seats are some of the worst seats I've ever sat in.

Aaron

they sure are. im deff gonna have to peep the update as im wanting aftermarket seats for my nx.

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SR20AL said:
I definitely took the picture of the nice side of the car but the plan is to deal with the bad fenders and pieces on the car as well.

I never saw what the off topic posts were. Young killed them quick ;)
Yeah Arron, they were nothing bad. Just us guys rambling. You are an oldie from the list, so no one will say anything against you or the project. I want to see what seats you put in the NX and keep the same seat height or even lower. Cause anything higher than what is in there now is no good for us tall guys.

·
NPM Executive Editor
214 Posts
Pretty White said:
Yeah Arron, they were nothing bad. Just us guys rambling. You are an oldie from the list, so no one will say anything against you or the project. I want to see what seats you put in the NX and keep the same seat height or even lower. Cause anything higher than what is in there now is no good for us tall guys.
Ha, anybody can talk all the trash they want. As 1/3 owner of the Forum I'll just ban their IP :) (haha, just kidding)

The seats will definitely have room for tall people. I'm not that tall at 5'11'' but I'd still like to fit comfortably with a race helmet on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey pretty white im back turbo nx2k shall return!!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing what aftermarket seats you put in a nx i just hope whatever you put it would recline. you guys here at npm ever thought of a extreme street nx project. pretty white i would need your help with some things give me a call. i think you are going to like what i am going to do.

·
NPM Executive Editor
214 Posts
LONEWOLF said:
Hey pretty white im back turbo nx2k shall return!!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing what aftermarket seats you put in a nx i just hope whatever you put it would recline. you guys here at npm ever thought of a extreme street nx project. pretty white i would need your help with some things give me a call. i think you are going to like what i am going to do.
We're pretty much busting at the seems with Sentra, NX, 200SX project content at the moment but we could run a feature on your car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That would be cool i was going to do something simple but after i hung out this weekend and saw so many s14's i thought to myself my nx better be right. i want to give s14 a run for their money. i have some ideas that would help the nx community. i feel the car is underated.

the nx community has always been all talk and no action i am looking to change that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pretty White said:
Please get rid of the two tone wheel cover and shifter boot! All Black Please!
No, I like the blue stearing wheel cover it looks sporty

However I also like that handbrake scrotum

·
NPM Executive Editor
214 Posts
diesel said:
No, I like the blue stearing wheel cover it looks sporty

However I also like that handbrake scrotum
Ha, your the first to like it so far other than me.

I really love my NX but the parts are just starting to puke out. The shocks are blown and the stereo just gave up the ghost the other night. Look for these articles in the upcoming issues.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts