Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey big ups on the awsome idea for a race car, the P10 Primera/G20!!!

Been checking almost everynight for an update, so whens the next one, im guessing with the roll cage?

Cheers,

·
Registered
75 Posts
krazeguy said:
Hey big ups on the awsome idea for a race car, the P10 Primera/G20!!!

Been checking almost everynight for an update, so whens the next one, im guessing with the roll cage?

Cheers,
First off let me apologize for the extremely late response. And thank you, we have some very big plans for this project and we plan to document every little bit of it.

I'm sure you know now, but the next second installment was about the roll cage:

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/february05/nasa/

The next few articles will include a brief overview of what wires you really need, safety equipment, interior prep (including painting), and choosing a color for the car to finally "bling" her out
:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awsome man, yeah seen the latest article with the roll cage.

Looking forward to future installments as im doing something similar with my 4wd P10 :)

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
krazeguy said:
Anymore updates on this?
Not sure if you noticced but NPM is a monthly publication. So there will be a new issue in the beginning of July so you may want to check hen for an update to that project. Because these projects are secondary to our full time jobs there is not always an update every month.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gracias Wes. There will be an update in September, long wait but it will be worth it. The car is almost done and track ready.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The latest (3rd) installment of the G20 Race car is great! Nice job guys, the car is coming along nicely. Just wondering was the car seam welded at all? What are the advantages of doing this?

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
krazeguy said:
The latest (3rd) installment of the G20 Race car is great! Nice job guys, the car is coming along nicely. Just wondering was the car seam welded at all? What are the advantages of doing this?

This thread is for the NPM Project car... please use the appropiote automotive sections to discuss any other car or topic.

Off Topic posts will be deleted

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
krazeguy said:
WTF! I asked a question about the car, how is that off-topic?
the post deleted was

Heres an update on one of my G20/Primera projects
This would go in the G20 area, not the NPM area...

No reason to get upset, just please post in the correct area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, well you quoted a different post. Slight case of 'mis-communication' - How bout you delete all these posts up until where I asked about the car being seam welded.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts