Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI just bougth the VE, and this is going to be my project. This is what I actually have, VE engine , g20 sr20de 93' ecu, and harness, alternator. This would be a complete swap because the engine that my car has is a carbureted one, so I'll appreciate all the help that you guys can give me. Thanks

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
macakin said:
HI just bougth the VE, and this is going to be my project. This is what I actually have, VE engine , g20 sr20de 93' ecu, and harness, alternator. This would be a complete swap because the engine that my car has is a carbureted one, so I'll appreciate all the help that you guys can give me. Thanks

well you will have a Sr20 swap in your hands. most all applies with the ve too. hope you have a go getter tude:D

good luck,and plz keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Red_Coupe said:
well you will have a Sr20 swap in your hands. most all applies with the ve too. hope you have a go getter tude:D

good luck,and plz keep us posted.

and like i posted in your other post, ecu won't work properly.

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
Gsolo said:
and like i posted in your other post, ecu won't work properly.

yep u will have to send it to JWT for some reajustment.

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
Gsolo said:
Do you know if they can retune that though to work the VVL ?
Well if thay can make a DE ECU into a DET,I would think it will be close to the same way. It's just a phone call away.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Red_Coupe said:
Well if thay can make a DE ECU into a DET,I would think it will be close to the same way. It's just a phone call away.
Well you SR20 guys can go ahead and do that...I'll stay faithful to my 80's technology (ie CA)

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
Gsolo said:
Well you SR20 guys can go ahead and do that...I'll stay faithful to my 80's technology (ie CA)
IIRC the only reason that nissan stopped building them is
because of cost. tooo much to make.

·
Nissan Junkie
917 Posts
wow that sweet good luck with it all there will not be a honda that will pull away from you work on the brakes they are weak on the B11.

and the CA is king imagine a CA18/20VE/T oh yeah that would be sweet.

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
macakin said:
My mechanic had to take the b13 hub assembly to have it modified to fit the ball joint and also needed some modification on the struts.

hey, great to here . how goes it in the big PR? how is the car tracking with the alingment? did you mod the trailing arms too (sway bars) modification on the struts?

well keep us posted.

chip

·
Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
That is a wicked ride. Very nice...14 sec could easily do mid 13's.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts