Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the plans i have for my 300zx mayb xtreme but it will b unique/rare. BUT the only problem is i cant find the things i want such as a JDM Z32 (twin turbo) front clip, and a company that can do a convertible conversion on my ZX. i want the front clip so i can have the VG30DETT, n so i can also do a RHD conversion. if ur one of those people that think its a pointless/stupid/waste of money idea... shut up its my project n i think having a RHD Convertible Z32 would b soooooo sick!

if anybody knows where i can find the front clip and/or a company that can do a convertible conversion plz plz plz tell me! thnx
Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah they sell the front clip on Ebay just type in 300zx under serarch and do your search from highest price to lowest and it will be around the $2,000.00 range goog luck.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ive seen the rare 2+2 hardtop convertibles online somewhere, but cant find it. if your gonna do that, go for a hardtop.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zx9ryder.... thnx for info!
JAMESZ..... too lazy, but if u wanna find me a convertible which is HARD as hell 2 find (atleast i cant find em), n sell my ZX then i will!
Shadow Z.. its a convertible wit a removable hard top?

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
SentraStyle said:
zx9ryder.... thnx for info!
JAMESZ..... too lazy, but if u wanna find me a convertible which is HARD as hell 2 find (atleast i cant find em), n sell my ZX then i will!
Shadow Z.. its a convertible wit a removable hard top?
There is one for sale in my town 5spd. It is on auto trader. look on ebay or around I see them alot for sale.

·
Registered
72 Posts

found it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shadow Z.... HOLY SHYTE! I WANT ONE WHERE CAN I FIND THAT/DO IT?

·
Registered
72 Posts
you cant find it, and to do it would be insanely expensive.. ill find the link and post tomorrow, its 2:34 and im going to bed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shadow Z said:
you cant find it, and to do it would be insanely expensive.. ill find the link and post tomorrow, its 2:34 and im going to bed

you are the man for finding the hard top
i have a 93 convertiable but know i want it to be a hard top.
info asap

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im sure only .001% of the population has, there is only 1 in existance as far as I know, its aftermarket custom.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts