Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

FYI: I was speaking with PROGRESS suspensions and they told me that the coil-over kits for our Nissans have been commissioned by NISMO. TRD is doing the same for their Toyotas, as has Honda and Saturn, which I think gives PROGRESS some REAL credibility.

The kits should be ready in January. We are currently trying to arrange a group deal.

Lex

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Lex said:
Guys,

FYI: I was speaking with PROGRESS suspensions and they told me that the coil-over kits for our Nissans have been commissioned by NISMO. TRD is doing the same for their Toyotas, as has Honda and Saturn, which I think gives PROGRESS some REAL credibility.

The kits should be ready in January. We are currently trying to arrange a group deal.

Lex
Thats not entirely true. Progress helped Nissan with a one off supension system that was used on the Disco Potato turbo B15 of SCC fame. Progress does have a working relationship with Nissan North America but the Nismo S-Tune Supension that will be offered for the SE-R this summer by Nismo North America was developend by Nismo Japan working with Nismo North America. It will also be made in Japan. It is not the same suspension system that you will be able to get from Progress.

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts