Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm have to write a minimum 1500 word essay for my english class, and I REALLY don't want to finish it. DRIVING MY CRAZY!!! Anywho I don't really have alot of time to waste but I don't want to do it!!! AACH!!! Maybe I'll go buy some snacks....mmm...Pringles.....yummy. But I have to work, but I don't want to. GOING NUCKING FUTS!!! Make it stop I think I'm going crazy. I have to go to nightschool in a couple of hours AHHH!!! No time!!! Oh man I don't think I want to read this crazyness over again to myself....oops.....I really am going crazy. Who wants to write an essay for me???

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^^^

Yeah right!!!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Did you know that teachers have to site where they can select parts of your essays and do a web search....if they find another essay with the same lines, you get an automatic F. Just thought I'd share....dont take the easy way out...it will catch up to you.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^^^

There was a story in the newspaper where 20 engineering students plagerized essays. The ironic part is that the essays were for their ETHICS class!!!

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stealthb14 said:
Pay a smart kid to do it, or you can threaten him by threatening to take him for a ride in your B12
um....What are you saying about my car??

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
yeah but i said edit the essay for content and change it around and stuff. You could always just use their essay as an example if you want.

Ricebox, your in high school right? The teachers at my high school would never bother to do a web check, their to busy just trying to fidn time to mark 40 essays, plus tests, quizs, projects and homework.

Still, you guys got a point. Its not good to cheat on anythign, especailly at higher levels like College or University!!!!

-Nick

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yeah, I'm talking about college...my english professor mentioned that when I was a freshman.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sentrastud: My teacher threatened us about cheating. This essay is worth 20% of my mark and they do check for cheating

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
contractions in a formal essay are a BIG no no. I just finished about an hour ago

1 - 17 of 17 Posts