Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clutch problems...as of right now I can pump my clutch pedal until I get pretty much a full clutch feel, but as soon as I stop pumping I loose the feel. It seems to me that it is one of three things, there is air in the lines, the master cylinder is shot, or the slave cylinder is shot. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I've been trying to bleed the lines for the past few days whenever I had a chance. Is there any sure-fire way to tell if all the air is out besides taking it to a shop?

Thanks again...Chad

· Registered
54 Posts
i had this problem with my 88' rx7 turbo II i took it to the dealer and they said the problem was the master cylinder. i had them replace it because at the time i didn't know jack about cars. they also replaced my slave cylinder as recommended maintence... so this is probably your problem see if you have any fluid leaks on or around the master cylinder for starters...

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a master cylinder at autozone for 30bucks...so we replaced it and she runs like a champ now...thanks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.