Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ya peeps sorrie but i really dont know anything but i just recently gots my 92 se-r fixed since i had a accident but before the accident my car was running all good and it sat not started for like a month for i was waiting for parts but when i got everything on there and it finally ran...its giving me lots of problems like my battery light comes on all the time and also my brake light i just changed my battery the other day and its still on and also it runs so different now...like it doesnt have any power or something....well if ya have any ideas or has had the same problem tag me up.....:(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my whole passenger side front was messed up and i had to get a radiator and lights and a hood and a grill and when i gots all those parts put on and started it was ok the first day then after that those problems started

P

·
0 Posts
Damn yo that sucks.But what it sounds like to me is that your alternater took a hit.Not hard enough to notice any damage but hard enough to ruin the charging curcuit.You should have a michanic or someone who knows how to read multimeters check out the alternater. www.geocities.com/toy94nissan

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
When the alternater went out on my old sentra the battery light and the brake light were both on. After I replaced it, they went off and the car ran fine until I sold it. It had not been wrecked though. So maybe i have not idea what is going on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts