Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like stated........started all of a sudden, when driving, my speedo lights, gas, temp, and heating control lights just shut off for about 3 minutes, then come back on. My other lights work though like my bright light indicator (blue symbol above the speedo) :). I thought maybe something is loose, but when I was sitting at a stop light, they shut off again, then came back on a couple of minutes later hmmm. This kind of sucks, could it be a fuse going, or relay??

·
Nissan SE-R Owner
373 Posts
it happens, its a "shitbox" as the sport compact put it. move the light control to the right when it happens or wiggle it back and forth and they will turn back on. not much u can do about it. just wiggle that control with the spinner back and forth and ull be in buisness.

·
Registered
208 Posts
nd4spd said:
yea the only time it really bothers me is at night, and I'm driving, then they just go out, and I cant see how fast I'm going, lol. I will pick one up, thanks :)
I have the same problem, and I don't think we're alone. I find that it stays on if I don't have it all the way up. If I turn it all the way in the clockwise direction, and then turn it counter clockwise just a 1/8 of an inch they "USUALLY" stay on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.