Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the updated pic of the way my car now sits with the pro-kit. The drop reaaly helped with the overall look of the car and made the rims look even better!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks good..I just don't like the color of your car:p

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
Welcome back Buddy.... Looks good.

Be ready, in about 3 months your car will be lower. The springs will settle a little more.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I drove yesterday in the snow.:banana: I can't help it. Once we get a real snow fall I'll drive the lowered cutlass! lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
You know..pretty much all of my life..I have had nice cars..but, I always had a beater....I do not see the point anymore...Why not enjoy the car you have...I have saved all my cars in perfect condition for the next owner...Fark Dat....I am gonna live a litte

·
Registered
641 Posts
wild willy said:
You know..pretty much all of my life..I have had nice cars..but, I always had a beater....I do not see the point anymore...Why not enjoy the car you have...I have saved all my cars in perfect condition for the next owner...Fark Dat....I am gonna live a litte
I hear you Willy, I had asked Buddy months ago if he drove a lowered car in the snow?

He said he had 3 more cars to draw from. I have two, the Alty and Acura. I couldn`t lower mine(although I would like to) because I don`t have a used car lot like you guys:D :D :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Are you all saying that with a prokit drop that driving in the snow is not possible? north of the border here we obviously get lots of snow and i figured the 1.3" drop wouldn't affect me too much. I plan on getting the prokit and this car will be driven 365 days a year.

Will I become a snow plow?

·
Registered
641 Posts
bakes said:
Are you all saying that with a prokit drop that driving in the snow is not possible? north of the border here we obviously get lots of snow and i figured the 1.3" drop wouldn't affect me too much. I plan on getting the prokit and this car will be driven 365 days a year.

Will I become a snow plow?
If I may answer, IMHO, the lower the car the easier to be hung up on something, be it curbs or driveways or speedbumps or in the winter SNOW.:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts