Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't checked them all out of course but there seems to be some pretty cool Z31 vids on this site.

I'm not promising that there's no street racing since I haven't seen them all but I've just seen some back dirt road drifting and a burnout so far.... There's also some track races with some Z31's and some other cars.

I'll take the link out if needed by the mods

http://tboz.no-ip.com:10000/

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
I haven't checked them all out of course but there seems to be some pretty cool Z31 vids on this site.

I'm not promising that there's no street racing since I haven't seen them all but I've just seen some back dirt road drifting and a burnout so far.... There's also some track races with some Z31's and some other cars.

I'll take the link out if needed by the mods

http://tboz.no-ip.com:10000/
Looks ok to me.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Couldn't you just say "A lot of vids" ?? How many vids does it take to make a crap load, anyway. How big is this crap. Mouse size, elephant size, blue whale size? When you say crap, does this mean poor quality, as well as large quantity? Sounds like a rather disorderly jumble of junky vids. Now why would I want to check that out...... ;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well you can check the crap out if you want I mean crap dude. You all over my butt for sayin crap load and crap and you just need to leave me the crap alone and check out the crap load of vids.

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Well you can check the crap out if you want I mean crap dude. You all over my butt for sayin crap load and crap and you just need to leave me the crap alone and check out the crap load of vids.
Is it that time of the month again?

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
He was joking around and why he put this at the end of his sentance. ;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And I was kidding by adding all the "craps" just forgot to ;)

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
And I was kidding by adding all the "craps" just forgot to ;)
It must be that time of the month again. You 15 year olds are the worst about it... ;)

Since we all know you weren't kidding...

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JAMESZ said:
It must be that time of the month again. You 15 year olds are the worst about it... ;)

Since we all know you weren't kidding...
Of course lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts