Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a better digi cam, butt I will have better pics when the whole lip kit is finished. YES they will fit a SENTRA!!!

http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/prototypes.php?item=21

Now keep in mind this is my 2500$ auction bought dailey's debut. Not pretty, But it hauls. Oh and never mind the little priates, they are my partners in crime(LOL) :biggthump

·
WHOOT!
1,286 Posts
woot. mike i get paid tomorrow. got a shipping price yet? if not expect a call from me friday around 6pm harassing you for one :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
is that the lip molded onto the 97 bumper? looks cool! its not nearly as big as i was dreading it was going to be! it is really subtle! i guess the drawing are just an exageration of the style? i love it. now.....we need to talk about those orange 16wheeler turn signal lights you have in the bumper...j/k what ever floats your boat.

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to mold it to the bumper to get it perfect for the fitment. then I just cut the bumper in half and send it to be molded. That way it wont warp or twist when it is molded and the fitment should be dead on...

·
a constipated monkey
143 Posts
is the lip going to be sold as an add on to the stock fascia or will it be available as a new complete front?.....nice look as is it stands, id like to see it painted and with fogs in.......

·
TRIPPLITE COMMAND CONSOLE
109 Posts
somebody is in love with CF... who could it be....

haha
too bad im not going for a GB on what i am getting.
Yet you all shall reap the benefits ;)

<3 NF.COM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts