Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was racing with this Gold color B13. At first i look at the car, it looks kindda rice because of the paint job. we were both going about 40 mph then i poped into 2nd and gun first. that se-r burned me like krazy! :(

N

·
0 Posts
hehehehe i know who that is..........that shot of Nos will get ya....sshhhhh ya didnt hear it from me ;)

N

·
0 Posts
they say he's all stock motor but just a big shot, except he never lets people see under his hood. Heard he's doing numbers in the 12's but i dunno for sure...

hey dont you post on Houston-imports.com? I think i seen your name there once before...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes sir! i still go post on houston-import a lot. man! i thought that guy is all n/a i guess he fooled me! =(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slvrsentra said:
You had a h23?? What happen to it? Or you dont have the car any more?? I am confused.
sorry for the confusion, my grammar sucks! i still have the h23. i have a prelude S model with h23 engine in it

·
Registered
225 Posts
hmm... prelude with H23 vs SE-R... I´m sorry to dissapoint u but a mildly modded SE-R will beat any H23 non vtec lude out there... My friend had an h23 and I constantly beat him.. over and over and over again..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
atomicbomberman said:
hmm... prelude with H23 vs SE-R... I´m sorry to dissapoint u but a mildly modded SE-R will beat any H23 non vtec lude out there... My friend had an h23 and I constantly beat him.. over and over and over again..
well i donno but thats what happened to me.

S

·
0 Posts
Yep I second that... My stock SE-R kicks the crap out of my H23 all day long no matter what...... its kinda funny. Actually a stock SE-R will beat a H22 w/ a H23 tranny no problem but is slightly slower then an H22 with an H22 tranny... :) Can you tell my gf is in a prelude club.... I hate owning a Honda!

my 92 weighs in at 2908lbs w/ 160HP and 152 Ft/lbs of torque at the flywheel... hmm hp to weight ratio.... crap. My two cents!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well my friend with a sentra se with almost same mod as me, and we were dead even. donno... maybe thats just him.

S

·
0 Posts
You are also talking about a 1.6L which has 25 less HP and Torque not to mention no LSD etc....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've never been beaten by any Prelude at an autocross. And I've faced lots. Not bragging, just stating a fact. That's in STS, anyway. There is a Type SH in STX that is always faster than me.

S

·
0 Posts
B13 SE-R's always have the advantage over preludes... weight to hp is a lot better in the SE-R. My gf is in a prelude club and well they all got pissed off one night because I was talking to trash so I lined up with 4 of them and I only lost to one which was a jdm H22 with bolt ons.... and my car is completely stock except for a drop and a filter. My H23 Prelude is dier need of an H22 they just don't have the same power with out V-Tec its the only thing that keeps them in the power band. (by the way I raced 1 prelude with an H23, 1 with a H22 motor H23 tranny, and a stock H22) Now that same H22 in my buddies 93 civic HB runs 13.3 thats not much slower then my friends B13 DET, if you live in WA you know who I am talking about!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts