Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the second owner of the SE-R and before i got the car my friend(1st owner) used to race me against my prelude and i always get spank. later on I sold the car to a friend of mine and this little kid riced it out first week he got the car he got into an accident because he was making a 90 degree turn at 40mph at the mall's pk lot and slide into some body's car, then he starts complaining and said it was because my new tires dont grip. After the accident he begain to start his "project" which he put all kinds of lights in his car ( you know those hood lights wutever, and those dance light i donno what u call them) within less than 5 months, this genius drives into a big pond of water and cost himself a new engine. he got himself a sr20de from a G20 and i also got my prelude an h23 engine. he though he could beat me since my friend used to spank me hard with that car, and so we raced. by first gear hes already at my bumper, and 2nd gear i was about 1 car length ahead and we stoped at begining of 3rd because its pretty clear on who won the race. we raced about 3 times with the same result and i laughed at his ass. my point here is not to say sr20 are slow because they are fast as hell, but "shitty driver + fast car = slow"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts