Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Evil Moderator
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wholesale Pricing for HNE members-Nissan/NISMO Parts

OK everyone, here are the details of the pricing agreement that HNE has completed with Tom Peacock parts department. All parts and accessories are discounted at least 15% off list prices. This applies only to the items that do not have much profit margin to work with-mainly accessories and small NISMO items. The discount on all other parts will be between 20% and 25% off list prices. The discount is available to HNE members only, and you must ask for Ken Sanders or Pat David in the parts department. The discount is already programmed in their computer system, showing HNE as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER. Until we print up member ID cards, use the HNE business card for identification. The announcement for the October meet had an attachment that contained the cards. We will also have the business cards available at the November meet, or let us know and we will resend the e-mail to you with the attachment.

I will notify everyone on this forum (nissanforums.com) and by e-mail when ID cards are ready, and at that time the business cards for purchases will no longer be valid for the discounts. I will notify Tom Peacock when we have distributed the ID cards.

This is a great pricing break on the parts that we will all use. Take advantage of the discounts and save yourself some money. Tom Peacock’s address and direct parts phone number is below.

Tom Peacock Nissan
15300 North Freeway
Houston, TX 77090
Direct Parts Phone 281/230-4367
Switchboard Phone 281/821-4000

·
Registered
40 Posts
I promise to do everything in my power to provide the best service and prices to all HNE members and guests because it's what I do and love....Nissan and Nismo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts