Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ower Windows in a B-12?

Does anyone know if any b-12s were ever offered w/ power windows and locks? Will the b-13 regulators and lock motors work? Any part numbers available anywhere?
Thanks,
Steve W.

PS, Would it matter that this is a $75 dollar car that Im working on here?

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
i dont think they ever offered a b12 with power windows /door locks... sure thing is you can do it yourself with costum work or buy yourself universal door lock kit... i once made one with spare parts i had from a chrysler lebaron, i used the wiring harness and made my self one wich works but i havant installed it yet... but ive tested it and it pulls/push the selenoids...

as for for the windows im curious about the b13, does it share the same window gear than the b12 ??...

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
In Japan the B12s were offered with powered windows, locks, sunroof and 60/40 slit rear seats, an attractive front bumper and trimmed rear bumper. Just an FYI

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
boost boy do you have any pixs of those jps b12 ??

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I have a picture of the car and the fron t cover and grill like charles have, but it's on paper as it came out of a friend's option magazine. I've been trying to get my importer to bring me some of the parts from these cars from Japan, but it must be a rarety now! Email me and I'll attach a pic for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My owners manual says something about how to operate the power windows/locks but its listed "canada only" or somethng like that. Anybody in Canada here?

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
hey boost , i would like to see live pics of this jdm sentra. as for the rest of u , there are after market kits for about 100 bucks . u might want to check jc witney and also the back of some of our bibles like turbo or sport compact, hope this helps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Send me a email and I'll send them to you because I don't know how to post them (i forgot).

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
twozukis said:
My owners manual says something about how to operate the power windows/locks but its listed "canada only" or somethng like that. Anybody in Canada here?
yep theres lots of Canadians here.
Id love to help but really im not sure. My 89 Sentra DLX doesnt have power anything. (so much for "DeLuXe" eh?) I believe that the SE models did have power locks or windows ask Greg about that. Hes the SE expert. Im sure that you could probably find a way to lift the power windows and locks off of a B13 Sentra if you wanted it.

-Nick

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I have a Canadian b12 too, but I don't have power windows or locks. :(

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
u guys might want to check out the nice rear thread because i believe that b12 has power locks and windows. atleast there is some mention of them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts