Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a power window regulator for my 1996 Nissan 200SX. Driver's side if that matters. I've searched a bit online and found what might be matches, but I'd rather be sure before I order one. Does anyone know of a good supplier for this?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post so you can direct me to the correct place if needed. I've had this car since it was new and it's my baby with only 86,000 miles on it.

Thank you!

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,610 Posts
I've found new power window motors, but I haven't found any new regulators for a 96 200SX online, including from Nissan. The only ones I've found are used. Car-part.com is good for searching for used parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you What happened with mine is that the cable broke and I'm starting to wonder if it can't be patched back together?? Perhaps I'll consider a used one, but it would be odd to find one less used then mine. When you say motors, can you tell me where you found those and give a link?

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,610 Posts
I found window motors in several places, including Rockauto.com and am-autoparts.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts