Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a leak in my power steering hose from the resivoir to the pump. Seems to be a 5/8'' or maybe 9/16" hose. I tried all the local autopart stores without any luck to find a replacement hose (bulk hose) and even tried Nissan. They told me the part was no longer available. There has to be appropriate hose out there somewhere...anybody know where? I tried a 1/2'' transmission cooler hose...just couldn't get it to go on. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
for a 2wd its still available! (about $20) I dont know what the difference would be.. longer maybe?? or take your old one and try to match something up...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine is a 2WD. I went to the dealer and they ordered it...3 days later told me it was not available. Other than thru the dealer how could a guy get one? Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I need a new one as well and Courtesy Nissan seems to be out of the part. If I take the old one into a parts store to match up with generic hose si there a particular material it needs to be made from, Any particular thickness or pressure rating?

Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
junkyard would be your best bet probably

1 - 9 of 9 Posts