Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

i was wonderin' if anyone has these

and how do you make them fold? do they fold when you shut car off?

also how is it wired

is it plug n play

these m3 sux balls and so tiny

gotta get rid of them

·
Registered
208 Posts
soccrstar said:
hello,

i was wonderin' if anyone has these

and how do you make them fold? do they fold when you shut car off?

also how is it wired

is it plug n play

these m3 sux balls and so tiny

gotta get rid of them
I'm confused?? Power folding what???

·
Registered
140 Posts
Do you mean the power folding mirrors? If so, I have them on my car. It was easy to install since all the wires, harnesses and the switch came with it. To fold and unfold the mirrors you use the oem switch. Here is a pic:

·
mmmmmm SQ
749 Posts
I dont think that the folding motion of the mirror assembly is power, but the mirror itself. Was that what you were getting at?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well my mirrors are JDM mirrors. Power retracting mirrors meaning the whole housing retracts inward and outward with the flip of the switch

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
esco2k2 said:
Well my mirrors are JDM mirrors. Power retracting mirrors meaning the whole housing retracts inward and outward with the flip of the switch
since... the mirrors are JDM and your car isn't, how would you have used the OEM button/switch??

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
esco2k2 yea thats what i want to get

where did you get the switch

i'm bout to purchase mine from http://www.nissanautobodypartstore.com for 180 bucks

I wonder if theres a way to wire it so that when acc is on it folds out, and when car is off it folds in. i'll have to do some custom wirin' to figure that out. but i know that can be done somehow

btw is that a good price for them?

is it the same size, plug n play? no modification, drillin' needed?

tryin' to get rid of these m3, they terrible

·
Registered
140 Posts
Shoot you will probably have to do some custom wiring. And $180 is kinda steep i got mine for $70 off ebay. As for the wiring, if you get some that come with the switch and full wiring it is plug and play. As for the oem switch I meant that it comes with a factory switch to flip in mirrors in and out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts