Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:hi, I'm looking for info on or how to replacethe power antenna on my 2001 pathfinder, I bought the new one for $42.00, is there a certain procedure to feed the antenna into the antenna motor, ?? thanx inadvance

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you have to remove the old pieces first. then you can put the new one in
Thx for the reply dvdswanson, that's exactly what I had to do.....removed the wheel well plastic insert to get to the power antenna motor, then removed one screw holding the motor in place, I then unscrewed the motor casing(8 small screws)and sure enough, there was the old plstic feed from broken antenna, fed the new one in and assembled everything back together, sure beats the 2 hrs the dealer quoted me, hopefully this post will help others, thx again

·
Registered
142 Posts
not to pop your bubble i have replaced mine 3 times:mad: the longest time it worked was 2 months:idhitit:.now i have the solid non power antenna that comes with the 2007:)s.

·
Registered
19 Posts
so i have a normal antenna (not power) is there an easy way to install a power antenna in my car? ('01 Pathfinder) any help or guides would be nice..... thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts