Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aussietrail said:
You can host your pics on THIS web site.

Registration is free and you can keep track of the images you have uploaded or you can just do a one-off upload if you like without the need to register.

It's a great site and I use all the time.
All the credit to Jalal :thumbup:

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
No problems Manuel. Thought you guys knew about it already :) there are others out there, but I like this one. The only feature that it doesn't offer as part of the free membership, is multiple image upload. Oh, well, you can't get everything for free :)

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm hosting my pics at Photobucket without any problems & for a limited space it's also free.

I love the way they put 3 different kind of links under each pic:

1st. Link by Itself
2nd. e-bay link
3rd. Forum code links <--- this is the one I use to post pics, with just an easy copy+paste.

This one alows multiple upload, but got a limited space, so www.irfanview.com software, could help to reduce size & disc space. (It's a ultra-minimized kindda Photoshop).

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Thanks Manuel,

Photobucket is excellent and this is what I was looking for. Multiple pics upload, fast and easy :thumbup:

manuelga said:
I'm hosting my pics at Photobucket without any problems & for a limited space it's also free.

I love the way they put 3 different kind of links under each pic:

1st. Link by Itself
2nd. e-bay link
3rd. Forum code links <--- this is the one I use to post pics, with just an easy copy+paste.

This one alows multiple upload, but got a limited space, so www.irfanview.com software, could help to reduce size & disc space. (It's a ultra-minimized kindda Photoshop).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts