Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Don't have my dyno sheet scanned, but I can give you my numbers. Pretty decent for an auto. :)

(Mods at the time)
Custom PR CAI, Focuz header, Stillen muff, timing @ 12degs, 91 octane

87.1whp / 93.9 tq
A/F around 13:1

·
Registered
321 Posts
I haven't dynoed my car as yet, but my best dragstrip run goes as follows:

R/T .589
60' 2.328
330 6.391
1/8 9.795
MPH 72.35
1000 12.728
1/4 15.214
MPH 90.06

That was last fall (at Tristate Raceway in Earlville Iowa), and at the time I had the following mods:

HS Gen 5 Header
Worn JWT Clutch
16.5 Deg Timing
ES motor mount inserts

That's it.

I have since added an HS CAI and run with a 90.84mph trap speed (3 weeks ago), but I only got a 15.39 as I was fighting BAD wheelhop (Yokohama AVS' do NOT have soft sidewalls :D).

I'll post more once I get a dyno done sometime here next month.

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
you were fighting bad wheel hop with the ES inserts? I have the inserts and they killed all wheel hop, then again I have the stock firestone "I'm a POS" firehawks

·
Registered
321 Posts
I got about the last set of AVS' that Tirerack had in stock for 185/60R14, and they have VERY stiff sidewalls.......NO give. Sometimes even if I start off with smooth wheelspin, they degenerate into wheelhop, and my 205/50R15 Falken Azenis' are even worse (I had them and my Konig Heliums off for the strip).

I need to get a new clutch if I'm going to run stiff sidewall tires like these (great for handling) and learn to slip-clutch.

Dammit..... :(

I'l race you around a corner ANY day though :D........actually, I'll do it in a straight line too :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
no dyno's...

Here is what i got at the strip with my 03 Sentra se-r v spec

No weight reduction, no mods. trunk full of stuff i had to take home from g/f's parents house.

[email protected]
2.2 60 footers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts