Nissan Forum banner

2101 - 2120 of 2121 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,102
You're the dude I met in Houston this past weekend. I was one of the guy that you came up to in the parking lot of northwest mall.

·
Gummybears FTMFW!
1,020 Posts

·
Mini Max Driver
68 Posts
Damn is DNE done or something ? it has been dead for weeks? whats going on.... i remember this thread was going strong everyday .... well i guess i was just stopping by to say hi to the damn ghosts around here :/

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
Grab your tools and install them then. Or take it to a shop. You're too nit-picky. You want something done a certain way, do it yourself. That way you have nobody to blame if something goes wrong.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,113
What the hell are you talking about? Who have I ever blamed for doing anything wrong. Nothing has ever been installed wrong for me to blame. And if I knew how to do this myself without breaking sh!t, I would. And too nit-picky? I thought that was a good thong when it came to our car?

·
Mini Max Driver
68 Posts
<------- Hey guys check out the new sig .... thanks to my broootha Jeff . i got my official mini max driver status going !!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lol i found out how to post to classifieds but it was after i posted 10 times so maybe 10 is how many u need or maybe i just found it? Anyway im not here just for that it will take me a while to learn the site good tho.

2101 - 2120 of 2121 Posts